Awards that should've been

Kind of funny coming from you. I mean you did go out of your way to add in your seperate categories from the ones CC reused, and now you've got the gall to come into this thread and try insulting us for one-upping you? haha Just submit your nominations and be done with it.

'El oh bloody 'el.

Kind of funny coming from you. I mean you did go out of your way to add in your seperate categories from the ones CC reused, and now you've got the gall to come into this thread and try insulting us for one-upping you? haha Just submit your nominations and be done with it.

Considering that all you did was complain about how shitty the second set of awards was without actually making any decent suggestions yourself, and then as soon as the polls went up you suddenly decided that we needed even more awards, I think my "gall" is quite justified. Have fun, though. Personally I've had enough of this shit for one year.

This forum obviously isn't mature enough to handle something so simple without becoming petty, jealous, spiteful, or self-righteous. Next time we need to put a clause about no bitching. Bitching results in an automatic ban that ends when the voting is over.

Considering that all you did was complain about how shitty the second set of awards was without actually making any decent suggestions yourself, and then as soon as the polls went up you suddenly decided that we needed even more awards, I think my "gall" is quite justified. Have fun, though. Personally I've had enough of this shit for one year.

That's because they were shitty. When I told you that they were, you decided to take it personally and did nothing but run your mouth. So what makes you think I'm going to help you? It was your idea to come up with the extra categories but you half-assed it, that's not my problem.

I didn't suddenly decide this fyi. I came up with the idea the day you and I got into it and happened to talk to Ozzman about it this morning. It's not like we posted this shit two weeks later. I don't see why you are making such a big fucking deal about it to be honest.

So... what was I supposed to "do" about you bitching about the awards suggested in my thread? Abandon the effort just because one person was being a contrarian asshole? Did you actually make any serious nominations there? You seem to think I was just ignoring your input, but the only "input" I can recall you making in that thread was unconstructive attacks.

So please enlighten me as to how you actually contributed to the second set of award nominations besides just bitching about them.

Like I said before, if you couldn't see how boring those awards were, then that's your problem. You didn't really ask me for my input, and since you wanted to be a smartass the entire time, I wasn't about to just volunteer my time to help you out, even though you probably wouldn't have even taken it into consideration. I called those awards retarded, boring, blad, unimaginative, and unoriginal because they were. Powder-coating is just as retarded and is a waste of time. Sorry for hurting your feelings.