Awards that should've been

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
READ THIS POST FIRST. IF YOU ARE GOING TO NOMINATE PEOPLE, SEND THEM TO ME IN PM. IF YOU DON'T, YOU'RE AN ILLITERATE FAGGOT AND WILL RANDOMLY BE NOMINATED FOR AWARDS OF MY CHOOSING

So, given the whole awards time of year, King Drunkard and I decided to make a thread with awards that would have been a bit more interesting than the ones given now. Hell, these could even become categories worthy of nomination and further discussion in the coming days. Some of these would garner for more interesting discussions. Also, controversy is way more interesting anyway

Make suggestions on others you would like to see. I might start some nominations threads in the next week. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOMINATE SOME PEOPLE FOR THESE CATEGORIES

Ideas:
GMDers most likely to fight each other in person (2 people per group, so 4 people can be nominated)
Worst poster
Biggest Hardass in GMD
Person most deserving of a ban
Most illiterate
Best drunk poster
Biggest attention whore
Poster most deserving of mod who has never had it
Worst taste in music
GMDer most likely to commit a felony

Other than the GMDers most likely to fight (where you would give 4 people, 2 groups of 2), it's 2 nominations per category. You can't nominate yourself, either. They also need to be current posters. You can't nominate people who haven't been around for months (ala Nuncheon or Ender).

*These shouldn't be taken seriously

EDIT:

Other suggestions

Most Slayer
Hawtest GMDer (male and female)
Least likely to win an award on the above list
Most likely to care about not winning an award

Where's the Most Slayer award I suggested? If it isn't on there you have a dick going out your ass.
Also Onder+everyone

Yeah, that's the actual reason why I find you to be a shitty poster. Clearly it's because the Bengals suck.

OK then. We agree.

I'll try and be a better poster so as not to upset you.

After all, a thread based on nominations for awards given out on a fucking HM forum are just so intelligent.

Based on that, you should win best poster AND most likely to have genital warts. Infected genital warts to be specific.