2008 Forum Awards: nominate extra categories here

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
Okay, here it is. Post categories you think we should have, in addition to the ones Cookie has done (Most Valuable, Most Helpful, Funniest, Best Newcomer, Miscellaneous).

Here are the ones I suggested in his thread:

* Nicest
* Best Female Poster
* Most Interesting Personality
* Most Metal

We can argue over the categories in this thread, and I'll add to this post the suggestions that there seem to be a consensus on. If it breaks down into squabbling, I'll just post another thread with a multiple-choice poll and we can vote on a certain number of categories.

After all that's over, I'll take submissions for the people nominees for each category that's accepted.

Now get going you cunts.

edit: Please second the category nominations of other people's that you support, so that we can get an idea for which ones are actually worth using.

edit #2: Category nominations will close at 12 AM EST on Wednesday (i.e. at the end of Tuesday).

==================================================

CURRENT LIST OF CATEGORIES:
* Nicest
* Most Bizarre
* Best Female Poster
* Most Dedicated to Metal
* Best Taste in Music
* Best Music Project
* Post of the Year

(last updated 9:45 PM EST on Monday)

I win that by default.

Let's just stay with CC's categories. You're all putting too much thought into something so trivial as measuring the length of our e-pricks.

I win that by default.

Let's just stay with CC's categories. You're all putting too much thought into something so trivial as measuring the length of our e-pricks.

There are plenty of people here who wanted more categories for the Awards, so don't belittle the thread. If we're going to do this at all, we should get more than one person's input on the categories.

There are plenty of people here who wanted more categories for the Awards, so don't belittle the thread. If we're going to do this at all, we should get more than one person's input on the categories.

People want more awards because they're afraid they won't win any of the ones already in place.

Well I for one am certainly not expecting to win any of these:

* Nicest
* Best Female Poster
* Most Interesting Personality
* Most Metal

You realize that all the bitching around these awards has not only made a travesty of the whole institution, but it also defeats the whole purpose of them.

he wrote a letter to his parents about liking metal and they said it was ok for him to be the authority on all things metal related