2008 Forum Awards: nominate extra categories here

I'm for the Best Female Member award if there's also a Best Male Member award

Fair enough, though the main reason I suggested Best Female Member is because females are so underrepresented here. I think the rest of the awards are skewed enough in favor of guys that we don't need a Best Male Poster award specifically.

and I support all of the serious suggestions in this thread so far aside from the one about facial hair.

Have there even been any serious suggestions besides that and Best Taste in Music?

funniest post

Now that would be damned interesting. I'd like to see what kind of shit people dredge up for that.

How about just Post of the Year instead? It would probably end up being the funniest one anyway, but it would be nice to not limit it to only funny posts.

Zephyrus, shut the fuck up already. You're annoying as all hell, especially recently. Having forum awards to begin with is fucking stupid and trivial, so having more categories so it could be more enjoyable for more people is not a big deal.

I just fail to see how it accomplishes anything, but now it's been blown out of proportion.

Yes I've been jerk lately. Deal with it. I've stopped trying to fit in here and I'm just going to speak my mind. It's becoming a cycle where every occasion I say something that angers people that everyone else gets mad at me like it's some disease. Most likely because everyone worships you like a god, Dodens, so when you call someone else, everyone else thinks it's officially cool to take your side.

And don't give me a "then just fucking leave" spiel. I still enjoy using this site and have stopped caring about how to be better liked here.

I just fail to see how it accomplishes anything, but now it's been blown out of proportion.

By making it more fun. Seriously, who the hell is going to cease to enjoy this simply because a few people complained about the original format?

I just fail to see how it accomplishes anything

Gee, I don't know...

I don't care if I win awards, but I think it's fun to have them and I'd enjoy it if people thought I was good enough to win them. This is the Social forum, and part of being social means engaging in group activities as friends.

Basically, if you don't want to engage in social activity and have fun with other members of the site, I can't even see why you'd visit this section. You're being retarded, annoying and pretentious all at the same time, and people would think so whether or not Dodens said it, which he wasn't the first to do anyway.

member most likely to have walked in on their parents having sex on purpose after breaking a bone while masturbating?