2008 Forum Awards: member nominations, pt 2 (READ BEFORE POSTING)

I guess I could. I was mainly concerned that people thought this had already been dragged out long enough, and wanted to get it over with sooner than later. But I'm fine with leaving them open through the weekend.

Too bad it wasn't a complaint, merely an observation.

edit: ldo

Oh no, I used the incorrect wording!!!

Really does that change anything in the fact that you make a lot of "observations" for someone who has no interest in these awards?

And I won't use ldo...because it's quite easy to notice that not much is obvious to you.

Carry on with your observations now. :worship:

Probably too late, but I think for the 'best taste in music', there has to be evidence the person listens to more than just metal or more than just metal plus some random bands in other genres in order to receive a nomination

Oh no, I used the incorrect wording!!!

Really does that change anything in the fact that you make a lot of "observations" for someone who has no interest in these awards?

And I won't use ldo...because it's quite easy to notice that not much is obvious to you.

Carry on with your observations now. :worship:

ur smawt

Probably too late, but I think for the 'best taste in music', there has to be evidence the person listens to more than just metal or more than just metal plus some random bands in other genres in order to receive a nomination

While that may be a noble goal, this is a metal forum, after all, so people are going to be outlandishly biased toward metal in evaluating people's taste regardless.