Opeth Song Survivor - Round 1 - Morningrise

Which song do you DISLIKE the most? DISLIKE!

• Advent

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • The Night And The Silent Water

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Nectar

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • Black Rose Immortal

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
This is the second poll of Round 1. This match features songs from Opeth's second album, Morningrise. YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE SONG YOU DISLIKE THE MOST, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY! Thankyou. :)

This poll will last for 72 hours. Once again, please vote for the song you DISLIKE the most! Feel free to comment on your decision. Once the time limit has expired, the song with the most votes will begone, and the others shall live to see another day. In the event of a tie, a 24 hour tiebreaker shall be held between the songs in question.

Please don't cheat (using two accounts, etc), because you'll spoil the tournament!

Happy voting. :)

This is a tough one.... but I have to go with Nectar.... but not because it seems to be the majority. All the songs are so good not one is so much better than the other. But can somebody explain why Nectar is disliked so much compared to the others? It's just as good as the others too me.

Typical, as of now the on I voted for has the least votes..... Have you people no taste!!! :mad:

j/k :rolleyes:

Voted Nectar... That sung never did much for me, and could maybe be couted as my least favourite Opeth song ever (That i reqaly got into not counting the whole Orchid album)