Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Serenity Painted Death

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • White Cluster

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
This is the fourth poll of Round 1. This match features songs from Opeth's fourth album, Still Life. YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE SONG YOU DISLIKE THE MOST, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!

Hopefully you know the drill by now, but here it is again. This poll will last for 72 hours. Once again, please vote for the song you DISLIKE the most! Feel free to comment on your decision. Once the time limit has expired, the song with the most votes will begone, and the others shall live to see another day. In the event of a tie, a 24 hour tiebreaker shall be held between the songs in question.

Please don't cheat (using two accounts, etc), because you'll spoil the tournament!

Remember, this is a FUN thing. Although mauling is allowed, I don't want to see any eye-gouging! Got it? Good. :) (I'm running out of ideas for my final message, so expect them to get worse/repetitive.. :zombie: )

I voted for S.P.Death . Why? Because i have to choose one :( . That is the only reason .

Bt way who voted for White Cluser ? Wonderful Intro , good developement and the solo Omg :headbang:.Anyway , it's forbidden to vote for The Moor :devil:

I like all the 11.11%s. :heh:

I voted Godheads Lament because...hm. I guess because I thought of all the killer parts in the other songs first. I love the opening riff on GL. These polls are just silliness to fill the time.

It's tough! Asking an Opeth fan which song is their least favorite...ack! It's like asking a junkie which line of cocaine is their least favorite. NONE! :lol:

This one was really damn hard. Still Life has no filler quickie songs to vote off first. Voted for White Cluster. Great song, but the others are a little better.

aahh this sure is a hard one.. well the answer definitely isnt Moonlapse Vertigo, Serenity Painted Death, Godhead's Lament, Face Of Melinda or The Moor..

gotta choose White Cluster. it's a damn good song too, though

It's fucking impossible!!!! but I voted 'white cluster' since it has the least personal affection to me, allt the other songs describes particular moments in my life, I can re-live those moments/emotions through the songs on still life, just a perfect album

fuck me this one was hard. voted for face of melinda in the end, it was between that and benighted. not many people like white cluster, i think its a good song. godheads lament is probably the best on there, but serenity painted death is another fucking amazing song. and the moor is fucking good as well.

tough decision tho...

FUCK this album is so perfect!!! Damn, this is what happens when you try to pick the worst song from your favorite album of all time... Uhh, "Face of Melinda," even though the first couple of minutes are absolutely beautiful...