Votes: 52 57.1%
  • Master's Apprentices

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • By The Pain I See In Others

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
This is the sixth poll of the first round. It features songs from Opeth's sixth album Deliverance.

My internet is totally fucked up at the moment, so bear with me....The poll might not work, or something. If it does work, it'll last for 72 hours, as per usual. You are voting for the song you dislike (although some of you will doubtlessly get confused :p ).

Do not try to cheat! I shall know.........

Also, do not flame me for including shorter instrumental tracks. :cry: (Or do...)

*Submits New Thread now*

Reactions: Rusty
For Absent Friends[ 0 ]
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
* 0%

What the hell? How can it be 0% when it says I voted for it. My internet is FDSHGiofdhgfdioh :cry:

I Voted For Absent Friends, but i didn't mean to.. i missclicked (I can read, i know it's your LEAST favourite :) )and i was supposed to vote Deliverence. It's the most bring track on that album, and maybe Opeth's most boring ever...

dygi said:
Deliverance?! It's one of the greatest Opeth songs!
Absolutely... It's dynamic, always interesting, has one of the coolest riffs I've ever heard (the last one) and the soft sections are incredibly catchy... In my opinion, it's the best song that Opeth has written since STILL LIFE....

A Fair Judgement is the best on the album, followed by Deliverance.

Anyway, my vote here goes to For Absent Friend's. Obviously...it seems like it would be a filler track....how anyone could vote any of the others songs over this is beyond me?

I won't vote ( too hard to choose one ) but Deliverance is the best track tied with A fair judgement , the others are just a bit below , and they're one of the best Opeth songs i agree.