Opeth Song Survivor - Round 1 - My Arms Your Hearse

Which song do you DISLIKE the most? DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE!

• Prologue

Votes: 32 35.2%
  • April Ethereal

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • When

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Madrigal

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • The Amen Corner

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Demon of the Fall

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Credence

Votes: 3 3.3%
    Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Epilogue

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
This is the third poll of Round 1. This match features songs from Opeth's third album, My Arms Your Hearse. YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE SONG YOU DISLIKE THE MOST, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY! (Someone's bound to fuck up, but oh well..:p) Thankyou.
smile.gif

This poll will last for 72 hours. Once again, please vote for the song you DISLIKE the most! Feel free to comment on your decision. Once the time limit has expired, the song with the most votes will begone, and the others shall live to see another day. In the event of a tie, a 24 hour tiebreaker shall be held between the songs in question.

Please don't cheat (using two accounts, etc), because you'll spoil the tournament!

Make polls, not war! Have fun. :)

Reactions: Rusty
Even though Karma's outro/ending is so good, the song as a whole isn't as fantastic as the rest of the album.

Demonspell said:
Karma is this album's Nectar or Dirge For November...I think all three are underrated...

Nectar and Dirge for November are both better than Karma, IMO. I like Karma, but when I listen, I always feel compelled to skip it. I don't get that with many Opeth songs.

And anywho, it's not possible for something to be 'underated'.

Well, because "Prologue" isn't really a song as much as it's simply the introduction to "April Ethereal." I pretty much assumed it would get unanimously voted off first, but apparently I was wrong... :err:

Sad to see Karma, one of my favourites, having more votes than Madrigal and Epilogue put together(songs that make me hit the skip button, or the stop button in Epilogue's case).