• Face of Melinda

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Serenity Painted Death

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • White Cluster

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moonlapse Vertigo.....I absolubtely love this album, and it's a troture to subject us to this.

I LOVE all songs, and the album as a whole...I voted for Moonlapse almost at random, I love every second of it, but for some reason, my conscience told me to vote for it :|

Benighted HAS to stay! So does White Cluster!
Arrrgh.

I can't vote for any of them..

It'll have to be Benighted or White Cluster, the latter simply because I never get to it on the cd (and the fact that my cd player skips near the end of cds)..

I suppose WC it has to be, even though I :headbang: love :headbang: the solo..

np: april ethereal

Moonlapse Vertigo...doesn't stand out as well as all the other songs. A week ago I'd said White Cluster though,but,I've been enlighted :)
Shame on you for voting Benighted out...

ChrisEmerson said:
thats why i think we should have just voted for our favourites and then got rid of the one with the least votes. much less confusing.

That wouldn't work. You'd know from the first round, which song is going to win on each album.

LiB - "How the hell can anyone vote for serenity painted death or the moor? couple of the finest songs ever written."

:dopey: Let's see, well there are several different selections at the top of the thread. By selecting the one labeled "Serenity Painted Death", you vote for it.

:loco: Couldn't resist! :lol: What'd you expect? Everyone to agree with you your entire life? Where's the fun in that? There'd be no more arguing and complaining... hell, you wouldn't be able to disagree with anyone ever again. And that, my friend, would be a sad world to live in.

heh
still life is so very solid
best to least best:
godheads, spd, moor, face of melinda, moonlapse, white cluster, benighted.