• Tom Englund (evergrey)

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Niclas Engelin (Gardenian)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Aro (The Haunted)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering you didn't list Rob Halford, or any good classic metal singers... I don't really think I can vote in this one. Not even King Diamond is in this...

Plus Peter Tatgtren isn't even included, and he's one of the best voices in metal today.

Hm... I guess Anders gets it.

ugh... i am horrified that "wildchild" is on this list and saddened that lindberg is not, although i still would have had to vote for akerfeldt because he slays

Stanne is the man.

Its close between him and Akerfeldt in some ways, but although Akerfeldt has a better straight growl and changes easier, hes a worse lyricist, a worse shriker, his clean voice isn't as beautiful as Stanne's and he lacks the power of dynamism and emotion in his extreme vocals that that Stanne has. So Stanne it is.

And once we've covered these two, the others a bit superfluous... Anders is just inferior to them, Strid is alright but nothing special, Angela has a good growl but thats it... Wildchild just should not be here.
The lack of Tomas Lindberg from this poll is criminal I should point out. Ok, he can only scream, but what a scream...

Mikael has the most range, Alexi probably gets me most pumped, but Angela's my favorite from that list. I dig Death vocals that can actually be understood. This should be best vocals though. Best singer? Bruce Dickinson!

Laiho at least has a personal voice even if not the most talented one,plus it's definitely better on Hate Crew so stop complaining and just go listen to whom you prefer...and indeed it sucks that Lindberg isn't included since most other swedish guys are. It's even worse that the list is so small...you could include Matt Barlow,Hansi Kürsch,James Hetfield and hell of a lot more singers from other genres and classic singers...so either this poll should be called "The best singer in a swedish band" (yes I am aware of the fact that one or two bands from the list aren't swedish) or we should just do another poll.

Oh and my vote goes for Åkerfeldt