Best so far 2005???

Or The Fire of Awakening. But whatever.

Also, best of 2005 will be Grand Belial's Key btw.

I forgot about the new Countess, Tearstained and Megiddo albums (and Death Beast) coming out from Barbarian Wrath by the end of the year, so maybe Grand Belial's Key won't be the best.

Dodens Grav said:
I forgot about the new Countess, Tearstained and Megiddo albums (and Death Beast) coming out from Barbarian Wrath by the end of the year, so maybe Grand Belial's Key won't be the best.

Hah Megiddo. Back in 97 Chorazaim said he was going to kill me hahah, ahh poor little canuck.

Dodens Grav said:
you forgot the new arghoslent too

I was talking exclusively about Barbarian Wrath though besides Grand Belial's Key because that's what I was listening at the time.

Scourge of Malice said:
"Alaska" by Between the Buried and Me is probably my pick for metal album of the year. It's fucking amazing.

i finally got ahold of this today. it's an album you can really sink your teeth into.

(WARNING: do not take literally, CD is not actually edible!)

Dodens Grav said:
No, but there's a couple of samples on the Drakkar website.
Ah ok. I can't fucking wait till their CD comes out. I love everything they've ever released. Arghoslent should be releasing a new CD at the end of this year as well. As you know, Alienchrist and Gelal Necrosodomy both play in Arghoslent.

No, it's Alienchrist and Richard Mills (the vocalist) that plays in both bands, from what I understand. A lot of people seem to think that Gelal has been in a lot of bands, like Gravewurm, but from what I understand he's always been solely in Grand Belial's Key, and doing an awesome fucking job.

Side Note: New Toxic fucking Holocaust just came out, I'm going to pick it up in a bit.

I emailed Grand Belial's Key about their new album a month ago; they told me September 31st.

I wonder if that will hold true.

Either way it will be the best of the year. GBK \m/