Best Soilwork Album

Which Soilwork Album is the Best?

• Total voters
Changes constantly for me but my favorite from beginning to end is probably Figure Number Five.

A lot of the rest are inconsistent, especially APP which has amazing highlights and some lamer lowlights (and the title track is placed poorly).

NBC is awesome except The Bringer.

Steelbath might actually be my favorite, except I don't really like Wings of Domain. Razorlives, My Need, Skin After Skin and the title track are among my favorite Soilwork songs ever though and the two guitar solo tracks are amazing.

TCM has Neon Rebels and the title track as major highlights, with Millionflame and Bulletbeast as minor highlights. The last half of the album is kind of poor imo.

I don't like STD, but I think (despite the weird production and lack of Peter Wichers, which I actually don't think was that bad for their sound, though he's back now so meh) STAGD was awesome songwriting-wise. Every single song on it is great and there is much less keyboard use; there's even some very effective emotional sections such as Sick Heart River, which just sounds awesome. Dirk Verbeuren shows that he can hold his own even as a replacement for the uniqueness of Henry Ranta, and Speed even pushes himself to some different kinds of vocals (that I like but a lot of people don't). I think their new one will be awesome.