Soilwork

I alway thought they were a total mallcore/deathcore from Sweden band who writes shit music. Looks like I need to check these guys out more.

Is it my cup of tea?

Predator's Portrait is still my favorite album by Soilwork. I have always been a fan of these guys. Especially around Natural Born Chaos but after seeing them on their FNF and STD tours, it was deja vu like In Flames...

The new album was up entirely on myspace the other day, but I didn't have enough time to check it all out. That said, there is still a good portion on there to check out. I think I'll buy it.

Peter Wichers also left the band late last year, I wonder if the new guy can fill in his shoes...

I alway thought they were a total mallcore/deathcore from Sweden band who writes shit music. Looks like I need to check these guys out more.

Is it my cup of tea?

...learn to not say stupid shit.

@ohiogrinder: I'm seriously thinking of banning you.

...learn to not say stupid shit.

@ohiogrinder: I'm seriously thinking of banning you.

No I really always thought they were a total mallcore band.

If you were saying that something else I said was stupid than stop being an asshole.

Ban him. He rarely ever posts something good.

Has anyone heard the new Soliwork album?
To me Soilwork have been on track to turn into a contemporay metal band like In Flames has become...

+++++++++
I've only heard the single and it was so bad I haven't even wanted to hear more.

The single is one of the poppiest songs on the album; don't be afraid...it's called the SINGLE for a reason (it is the most marketable).

The single is one of the poppiest songs on the album; don't be afraid...it's called the SINGLE for a reason (it is the most marketable).

Right. While I have yet to pick up the album, looks like I will finally grab a copy this weekend, I have heard a couple of tracks off the new album. I heard them on Hard Attck on Sirius, the single is pretty commercial, but the other track is heavy, not like the classic stuff... They have evolved.