Sepultura - Beneath the Remains
Slayer - Spill the Blood
Testament - DNR
Heathen - Heathen
Judas Priest - Electric Eye
Mercyful Fate - Into the Coven
King Diamond - Black Horsemen
Rush - A Farewell to Kings

Yup, seconded Electric Eye. First time I heard that song I'd restart it over and over again just to hear the beginning.

I like intros with special effects like Ade - The Endless Runaway

Otherwise:

Death - Without Judgement
Hatchet - Sinister Thoughts
Vital Remains - Let the Killing Begin + Dechristianize

This one speaks to me, man. Not a big Behemoth fan but that beginning... shit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Slayer - "Dead Skin Mask"
Vanden Plas - "Phoenix"

And heaps more. But I better stop there :p

Dude !! I love you....... well not literally. Awesome choices there. "Phoenix" is actually way down the list as far as favorite songs by VP, but the guitar riff is indeed fantastic. Despite being a progressive band, Vanden Plas has always featured oldschool guitar riffs.
As far as "Dead Skin Mask".......... KILLER !! I think Seasons is the most underated Slayer disc. It is a little slow for some Slayer fans, but to me it is no less heavy.

Bryant

Yeah Dead Skin Mask for sure.

Also this, currently one of my alarm clock tones:

Last edited by a moderator:
Slayer-"Hell Awaits" Su Nioj...Su Nioj...Su Nioj...........WELCOME BACK!!!!! *drums, riff* great build up and boom! full speed ahead!

Judas Priest-"The Ripper"-*sick, twisted riff* You're in for supriiise, you're in for a shock! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! In london town streets, where there's darkness and fire....when you least expect me, whenever you turn your back, I'll ATTACK! *dun! dun! dun! drums and bass come in* fucking classic!

Good calls, my vinyl player had a reverse so I played pass Hell Awaits' intro and hit reverse, it went "Join US Join Us Join Us" and then the needle ran off the LP's edge and broke on the flywheel, I was so pissed off.

Good calls, my vinyl player had a reverse so I played pass Hell Awaits' intro and hit reverse, it went "Join US Join Us Join Us" and then the needle ran off the LP's edge and broke on the flywheel, I was so pissed off.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Judas Priest-"The Ripper"-*sick, twisted riff* You're in for supriiise, you're in for a shock! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! In london town streets, where there's darkness and fire....when you least expect me, whenever you turn your back, I'll ATTACK! *dun! dun! dun! drums and bass come in* fucking classic!

Almost correct. It's not:

"In london town streets, where there's darkness and fire...."

But:

"A london town street, where there's darkness and fog...."

And when I was younger I thought I heard:

"In london town streets, where there's darkness and fuck...."

Damn! Glad I never tried that. Ha ha.