Best song for having sex along with it...

Originally posted by MorphineChild
I prefer something I don't REALLY enjoy cause I tend to sing along :D

you listen to the "shadows"!?!

great! I love them, though there sadly gone now. But they were/are the best gothic rock band for me!

If you lioke them, check out Zeraphine! The new band of the vocalist and guitarist. But he is singing in german now. Hope that doesn't keep you from checking them out.

cheers Morpheus

P.S.:Sorry for being off- topic!!

thats weird that cause ive had this itch/ache for about 15 years that i cant scratch properly. I keep it at bay by giving it a good itch about twice a day, but it keeps coming back. What do you think I should do? Theres an awful lot of discharge that I have to deal with.

Originally posted by Mick Moss
thats weird that cause ive had this itch/ache for about 15 years that i cant scratch properly. I keep it at bay by giving it a good itch about twice a day, but it keeps coming back. What do you think I should do? Theres an awful lot of discharge that I have to deal with.

Damn you! DEVIL!!! You've got the bad:eek:

yes, but i do exorcise these demons daily. they physically exit my body in the form of ectoplasm, and i feel at rest. but then an hour later im raving and drooling again, thinking awful things. Maybe I should see a doctor or a priest?

I have a little mouse wheel that i use to exorcise my demons (I only have small demons)

sounds like your demons have fleas...hence the scratching

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Eric Johnson - "Cliffs Of Dover"

eric johnson has covered that vera lynn song??? wow, that should be cool.

and, guys, i think all of you are making a great mistake. how could you possibly concentrate on what you are doing if you are listening to metal or something sad like anathema or something doomy like MDB (well, the only MDB song that you could fit in your playlist would be sear me III)? you need something softer and jazzy. my prescriptions: :)

dave matthews band - crush
eric johnson - manhattan
jon bon jovi - it's just me
the cure - lovesong
the doors - yes, the river knows
opeth - face of melinda (leave this one for the last, you get faster when the heavier part comes in and finish it off)

but dave matthews' crush is a must. you definitely put that in the beginning and see how it affects the chick. well, as you can see this post is directed more to boys.

these song titles fit well :

Antimatter - Shave-Ya
Anathema - Deep
Slayer - Raining Blood
Anathema - Re-Connect
Metallica - Struggle Within
etc