Best song for having sex along with it...

If they like it slow.. Type O Negative

Pink Floyd would be rad though..

I'd also say NIN would work pretty well. I almost lost my virginity to "Closer to God" (the 2nd best Closer remix)

I'm going a completely different route here... and that's towards the classical music genre. Ravel's Bolero is the most amazing thing to have sex to... 15 mins. of climatic build up! Starts off so slow... progressively ends louder than most orchestral pieces. I think you all should try!

Zack ;)

I'm going a completely different route here... and that's towards the classical music genre. Ravel's Bolero is the most amazing thing to have sex to... 15 mins. of climatic build up! Starts off so slow... progressively ends louder than most orchestral pieces. I think you all should try!

only 15 minutes? :confused: :lol:

anything off massive attack's mezzanine...preferably risingson or group four.

also, the last three tracks from u2's achtung baby work remarkably well. namely ultra violet (light my way), acrobat, and love is blindness.

the more soundtrack or obscured by clouds by floyd is great :)

bjork - homogenic...

some others.

NO SEX AND MUSIC!!!! Eeew, they just don't go. I can't imagine any music that wouldn't annoy me during sex. Like, even supposedly "romantic" music would just make me feel cheesy. Who the hell wants to listen to MUSIC?! It would completely distract me.

Ulver-Silence Teaches you To Sing EP

Well, I can't say I've experienced it, but if I ever get the chance to try out a CD while having sex, this is definitely the one!

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Hmm...Well i never been close to that. But i found that listening to Harvest and kissing at the same time its magical...

Neither do i; and about listening Harvest and kissing ......actually it's not magical, i would say amazing indeed. :D

Originally posted by Lina
NO SEX AND MUSIC!!!! Eeew, they just don't go. I can't imagine any music that wouldn't annoy me during sex. Like, even supposedly "romantic" music would just make me feel cheesy. Who the hell wants to listen to MUSIC?! It would completely distract me.

Good point Lina.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i agree on duvall with type o negative. it' very good as some kind of background sound, but any rather slow music will do, as i for myself don't listen all to concentrated in this special moments... but i like having some kind of sound around me. maybe it's because almost everything i do i do with music... who knows

Admit it!

Music is used during sex so no one will hear!

Lina: So it does serve some functional purpose!

agree.gif

There's a lot of music that's good for kissing
and the usual fooling around...
But no music during sex.
Just like Lina said it's destracting....
Pluss, sex and music are both extremly good,
it'll only get messed up when you put them together...