Best song for having sex along with it...

Originally posted by miranda B
What do they know they know you where a girl?
;) :p

Both:) You know anyway! Everybody does:eek:
Why are all these people in my room:confused: Other times, I would feel what I think to be her deceased dog rubbing against my legs in her dining/living room area. I'm not sure if I actually saw either of these; for one, I was the only witness to the headless man, and two, my boyfriend's dog was in the backyard at the time I saw the man, and would have barked and/ or attacked this strange, running man. What happened to set him off that evening? He wondered later. Well, nothing really... unless he counted that crazy girl he’d run into. She shook her head and flicked Sally with her tail, then let out a loud moo.

Originally posted by Strangelight
Both:) You know anyway! Everybody does:eek:

Just when I got the image out of my head.. you just wouldn't let that story rest in peace, eh? :zombie:

Why are all these people in my room:confused: Other times, I would feel what I think to be her deceased dog rubbing against my legs in her dining/living room area. I'm not sure if I actually saw either of these; for one, I was the only witness to the headless man, and two, my boyfriend's dog was in the backyard at the time I saw the man, and would have barked and/ or attacked this strange, running man. What happened to set him off that evening? He wondered later. Well, nothing really... unless he counted that crazy girl he’d run into. She shook her head and flicked Sally with her tail, then let out a loud moo.

WTF!?? :err:
Or maybe it's just too early for me to see the big truth behind those words. Maybe coffee would do good?

duncan into literature?

too much to drink?

insomnia?

an inspirational moment?

palestinian hash?

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Well, in my relationship there's no condom needed, I'm still with my very fisrt *real* girlfriend ever, and she didn't have any boyfriends before neither, so there's no risk for aids with us.

aids is not the only sexually transmitted disease you know. and many people are born unaware that they might be the carrier to one of those STDs. be careful.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
duncan into literature?

too much to drink?

insomnia?

an inspirational moment?

palestinian hash?

Mehdi brought me some arabic treats. I dunno if its anything to do with literature. WOW, I thought - where has this been all my life -- it was great, quick & potent without the hangover of alcohol. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I loved them all, as only a
God can love his women, and after, the land was reborn into Spring. Can we stop being reborn? Yes, only after we find God. That is the final destination. We have to reach God to stop this cycle of rebirth:D

Mehdi brought me some arabic treats. I dunno if its anything to do with literature. WOW, I thought - where has this been all my life -- it was great, quick & potent without the hangover of alcohol. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I loved them all, as only a
God can love his women, and after, the land was reborn into Spring. Can we stop being reborn? Yes, only after we find God. That is the final destination. We have to reach God to stop this cycle of rebirth:D

hehe just as i thought.

you like bon jovi's "living on a prayer"? great song.