Best song for having sex along with it...

Originally posted by without
if you're afraid of sex I'll advise you to not use a condom but use a healty man that you know from a long time :lol:

condoms don't save you %100 .

thats true but condoms are the most useful AND protective contraceptive today. they are not expensive, they dont require any prescription, they are sold almost everywhere...compared tp contraceptives like pills, tubal ligation and other stuff, condoms are great. they also come in different colors and smells...:p

His tights are gay, but who knows if you'll find this really sweet heterosexual person inside?
rofl.gif

Originally posted by ashure
oh yeah? speaking for myself, I would never believe a guy could do it straight. I mean he forgets to take the pill one day, and then it's again my responsibility/my burden anyway. maybe that's why they still haven't come up with that kind of pills ;)
but still I agree with you about latex thing :oops:

Girls often forget to take the pill cos theyre too busy nattering on the phone to their mates or thinking about why their not getting attention from all the males they know:lol:

Originally posted by without
if you're afraid of sex I'll advise you to not use a condom but use a healty man that you know from a long time :lol:

condoms don't save you %100 .

:lol: :lol:

okay maybe i got a bit carried away with my answer.
And i agree with latex it is just not the same.
And no i`m not afraid of sex:lol: :p
Okay condoms aren`t save for 100% but I think you should ware them if your not shure about the person your with,i mean shure about his sexual history.

Originally posted by miranda B
Never heard off a.i.d.s. then:eek:
And the pill why do girls always have to take responsibility:confused:
Man just put a rubber on your dick or dont fuck a chick.:rolleyes:

Well, in my relationship there's no condom needed, I'm still with my very fisrt *real* girlfriend ever, and she didn't have any boyfriends before neither, so there's no risk for aids with us.

Originally posted by Strangelight
Girls often forget to take the pill cos theyre too busy nattering on the phone to their mates or thinking about why their not getting attention from all the males they know:lol:

:lol: :lol:
Hey how do you know this so well:confused:
Where you a girl before:lol: