Best song for having sex along with it...

I wanted to reply but I couldn't come up with anything.

It's still nice to hear some actually say they don't taste good. Finally, a good night sleep!!! :D

btw, I can think of many many things more stupid to do in your youth than suck a condom. Empty or not :lol:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Nah, it's been this way for almost all my life.. don't ask why, my mom doesn't smell either. So maybe it's in the family or I was just too sympathetic towards my mom as a child and learned not to smell ;)

Moms rules :headbang:

Hi ma,
hope you're watching this so you could be more proud of me than ever!
-Your loving and succeeding daughter. :hotjump:

Originally posted by speakinstone
Moms rules :headbang:

Hi ma,
hope you're watching this so you could be more proud of me than ever!
-Your loving and succeeding daughter. :hotjump:

I'm lucky to know my mom's proud of me :)

yeah, and I had no idea you were a _daughter_. Now I see your "wild and stupid" -post in a different light :D

yawn.. never mind.

I wanted to reply but I couldn't come up with anything.

It's still nice to hear some actually say they don't taste good. Finally, a good night sleep!!! :D

btw, I can think of many many things more stupid to do in your youth than suck a condom. Empty or not :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Sucking empty condom..? :guh:

I'm lucky to know my mom's proud of me :)

yeah, and I had no idea you were a _daughter_. Now I see your "wild and stupid" -post in a different light :D

yawn.. never mind.

Thought me a boy..? Now I see why you seemed so shocked..!:lol: :lol:
Sleep tight :saint:

I'm not sure if I really wanna know, but I'll ask anyway. Has any of you really tasted 'em?:confused:

I can't imagine some rubber tasting too delicious even if it's soaked in some strawberry flavour or smthing.. :yuk:

typical monday morning thought...

Yeah they really taste that way.
And believe it is not nice.:yuk: :lol: