Best song for having sex along with it...

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Didn't know you could get pregnant of oral sex :rolleyes:

Anyway, there's still something like ermmmm... I don't know how it's called in English, translated from Flemish it would be "the pill"
Comes in handy that thing

:lol:

Originally posted by speakinstone
A sweet pill that makes life bitter..? :eek: o_O :dopey: :) :)

Shit, already forgot what was we talking about..So my last reply wasn't answer straight the question above..Not my own, that Forlorn Hope's one I mean. Gotta get some sleep. :zombie:

Originally posted by miranda B
Never heard off a.i.d.s. then:eek:
And the pill why do girls always have to take responsibility:confused:
Man just put a rubber on your dick or dont fuck a chick.:rolleyes:

As soon as they develop a pill for men that really works without any undesired effects, I'd be more than happy to take it. Well, not happy, but I could do it. And girls I've talked to (can't really believe I've discussed about this with so many:) ) all agree that it ain't the same with some latex between you.. u know :D

Well, that's just my 2 cents (the money, not the.. eh..) gotta get me some coffee :lol: :loco:

Originally posted by speakinstone
Stupid? Just saw somewhere a very nice Batman-rubbermask. Where's my Robin..? :rolleyes:

I was about to say this is so gay, but then I've learned that you're a 'daughter'..so..go girl! good luck with your Robin
biglaugh.gif

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
As soon as they develop a pill for men that really works without any undesired effects, I'd be more than happy to take it. Well, not happy, but I could do it. And girls I've talked to (can't really believe I've discussed about this with so many:) ) all agree that it ain't the same with some latex between you.. u know :D

Well, that's just my 2 cents (the money, not the.. eh..) gotta get me some coffee :lol: :loco:

oh yeah? speaking for myself, I would never believe a guy could do it straight. I mean he forgets to take the pill one day, and then it's again my responsibility/my burden anyway. maybe that's why they still haven't come up with that kind of pills ;)
but still I agree with you about latex thing :oops:

Originally posted by ashure
oh yeah? speaking for myself, I would never believe a guy could do it straight. I mean he forgets to take the pill one day, and then it's again my responsibility/my burden anyway. maybe that's why they still haven't come up with that kind of pills ;)
but still I agree with you about latex thing :oops:

I have to disagree with you on that... yes, in the end it's gonna be womans burden if something, um, goes wrong BUT the girls can as easily forget to take the pill as the guys. I know this for a fact ;)

And they are developing the pill for men, I've heard. And yeah, latex ain't as good as the real thing :D :)

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Didn't know you could get pregnant of oral sex :rolleyes:

Anyway, there's still something like ermmmm... I don't know how it's called in English, translated from Flemish it would be "the pill"
Comes in handy that thing

I tought we're talking about all kind of sex... not only oral.

:)

Originally posted by miranda B
Never heard off a.i.d.s. then:eek:
And the pill why do girls always have to take responsibility:confused:
Man just put a rubber on your dick or dont fuck a chick.:rolleyes:

if you're afraid of sex I'll advise you to not use a condom but use a healty man that you know from a long time :lol:

condoms don't save you %100 .