Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Shadow Duet

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • My Faeryland Forgotten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alone

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
It has hard to chose between Alone and Shadow which are among my superfavourite DT songs...Eventually I voted for Alone

Generally I like all songs on Skydancer...It's an awesome debut and I've met people who consider it as the best DT album

As for me I would recommend it to almost every metalhead ; )

Btw,The lyrics are simply awesome!!!
hmm this album deserves a: :hotjump:

Shadow Duet it is.

Well, it could've been any song except for My Faeryland Forgotten, since it's vee..ery boring and has only one good spot that lasts a couple of seconds.

hmmm.. well.. i really like Crimson Winds and Through Ebony Archways.. but I think Shadow Duet is just one step ahead of every song on Skydancer.. so let it be..

Hey everyone I cant believe more people havent chosen Alone! How can that be? In my opinion it was one of my first and favorite DT songs ever made. It is pure emotion, seems to go with my personality a little too. just look at the first lines....

"Let me die", I cried as the curtain fell
and I stared in woe at the world before me
My weeping eyes could not bear to tell
or the shattered kingdom in ruins before me

How can you ever top that intro? Ahh I love all the songs really but this one just strikes me in particular. Amazing simply amazing :D

But whats with all the polls anyways?

woo.....seriously tough one, The whole album is a masterpiece. I will definitly give my vote to Crimson Winds, that opening riff is so fuckin sweet. Than they just bust out into the blast beats and it totally :headbang: . Shadow Duet and Alone are a close 2nd, but I just love CW, very melodic and beautiful song.

Woa! Not an easy one, but I agree with the main part of you, Shadow Duet it is!
The reason? Well, I love Alone, but I think that the ´95 version with Stanne is way better... But the main reason is that I´ve acctually heard Shadow live, with Fridén and Stanne....And that is my dearest concert memory...Soooo...:)

-phyros-

Had to go for A Bolt of Blazing Gold. But seeing that Through Ebony Archways had no votes at all almost tempted me to vote for it - for such a great song it is, far better than Alone, IMHO (and I won't even start talking about In Tears Bereaved...).

-Villain

shadow duet for sure, cannot be other way....
those lyrics are so outstanding that I've heard they had some problems to let them fit the booklet... ;P
fv