Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Drop the Ball

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Tester

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Bare

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Actually it's my least favorite Bush album, but still better than all the Joey ara albums with the exception of POT. Best Stomp songs are, American Pompeii, Nothing and Random Acts Of Senseless Violence.

American pompeii and Bare, :hotjump: just for the fact that they took a risk and did a ballad.

IloveSG's said:
American pompeii and Bare, :hotjump: just for the fact that they took a risk and did a ballad.

Bare??? The song is weak

Black lodge is as close as anthrax sould have gone to a ballad (NFB excluded)

This poll’s made me realise just how good this album is, it’s a really hard decision! :erk:
RAOSV, King Size, Riding Shotgun, In A Zone or Bare…yeah I’ve gotta go with Riding Shotgun. :headbang:

Haven't we had this poll, what, twice before? In any case, Random Acts or American Pompeii. Great record.

i dunno why stomp442 gets a hard time so much, its a cracking album, some of the chunkiest riffs the fellas have done...lyrically it aint the best by a long shot, but musically its badass, always gets me flyin anyway......... swhy i went for king size, christ that song is so fatass

grunt n click tho, can defo see why it gets the hype, really different for anthrax too..........