Best song on Volume 8: The Threat is Real..

Best song on Volume 8

• Crush

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Catharsis

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Inside Out

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Piss and Vinegar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toast to the Extras

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Born Again Idiot

• Killing Box

• Harms Way

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Hog Tied

• Big Fat

• Cupajoe

• Alpha Male

• Stealing From a Theif

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Pieces

• Total voters
Went with Inside Out - V8 was a big disappointment for me - the worst of the Bush records imo.

This is my fave bush era album, every song is ace, but it has to be born again idiot for me! i cant believe only 5% of this board voted for it, wots the matter with you all!!

I went with Catharsis. That song grew on me like nothing I've ever seen.

But Inside Out was the song that got me into 'Thrax in the first place, with their awesome video for it, so I must give up props to that one.

But I can't not mention awesome tracks like Crush, P&V and Stealing From a Thief... and 604 and Cupajoe are fun tunes, too... not to mention Pieces, which is one hell of a great hidden track.

Vol. 8 is my second favorite album of all time, right after AC/DC Powerage. Best Anthrax album, as heavy as fuck! The only track that I don’t like is Toast to the Extras, besides that all songs kick major ass. Especially Stealing From a Thief & Catharsis.

I would go with cartharsis on this one. The 1st 3 tunes rule......but i'm not a big fan of this record. Big Fat is okay. cupajoe...funny. the rest well .....whatever. Killing Box should of killed especially after i seen Phil sing "room for one more" with Anthrax. When i heard he was doing a tune for this record I thought it would rule at least. Nope, lame song. What do I know anyway I think Stomp 442 is their best record to date.

Inside Out - NO CONTEST .... that song pulled me through one of my darkest times. Made me realise that I can choose to be in a bad situation or I can pull myself outta it.

Also I do have a soft spot for Alpha Male - esp John's mid section High Screaming WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME...