What's your favorite song from the VOLUME 8: THE THREAT IS REAL album?

What's your favorite song from the VOLUME 8: THE THREAT IS REAL album?

• Crush

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Catharsis

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Inside Out

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Piss N Vinegar

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toast to the Extras

• Born Again Idiot

• Killing Box

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Harm's Way

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Hog Tied

• Big Fat

• cupajoe

• Alpha Male

• Stealing from a Thief

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Pieces [hidden track]

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
1998. A very good year, if you're an Anthrax fan, as Volume 8 is released. Howver, if you didn't pick it up then, you may be doing a lot of searching to find a copy of this great album, as Ignition Records went out of business, taking one of the great albums of the 90's with it.

What is your favorite song, and why?

ant_volume8.jpg

Look at the tag line I've had on this message board since day one......

Of all of the great Anthrax/Armored Saint lyrics I could identify myself with I chose this one. Inside Out just drives me......the song hits me deep and when I am wavering on something or lacking inspiration or considering giving up on something in my life because it seems too hard.......this song sets me back on course.

"Can't break a heart so full of pride......"

Inside Out, but I'll add this as well: Vol.8 has what I believe to be the best first 3 songs on any 'Trax album, with Sown coming in at second place... Crush, Catharsis and Inside Out are songs so good that they've really made me an Anthrax fan forever (yes I discovered anthrax with Vol.8)

Peace!

Another tough one. One of Anthrax's best albums.
Today I voted for "Catharsis".
Tomorrow I might change my mind, wishing I'd voted for "Crush".

The first 6 songs are the best opening 6 as I've heard on any album. The tough choice is between Crush and Inside Out. I give a slight edge to Crush, but I love'em both.

Slightly off-topic, Inside Out is Anthrax's best video ever.

First off I love every song on Vol. 8 but I voted for Stealing from a Thief. There's just something about that song that puts me in a good mood every time I hear it.

Stealing form a Theif. i like the whole album (actually my first anthrax album), but the lyrics on this one hit something in me.

well james hetfield called only from sown album the perfect metal song,i would say that inside out is the perfect metal song so that gets my vote!

honorable mentions alpha male,when i first heard this song i thought it sucked so much but its actually a very heavy song and a little different for anthrax.