Best song recorded by a band but never preformed live

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Don't know if this has ever been posted, but anyway, post what you think is the best song by a band that to your knowledge they have never preformed live.

I know the song is called "Oceansoul" but the video had it as "The Oceansouls"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGomzo7bYo&feature=related[/ame]

Iron Maiden - "Alexander the Great"
Blind Guardian - "The Curse of Feanor"
Edge of Sanity - "Crimson" (never performed live as far as I know, but correct me if I'm wrong)

Speaking of Edge of Sanity, are they still considered an active band or has Dan pretty much let it rest?
Dan laid it to rest after he did Crimson II...probably best to leave the band's legacy alone, especially considering he has his hands in enough other projects.

This is another controversial one, but I would say "Lochness" by Judas Priest. I always wanted to hear that live but I understand why they don't.

Iron Maiden - Deja Vu. Guns n' Roses - Don't Damn Me. Nightwish - Crownless. Megadeth - Addicted to Chaos. I guess I don't know for sure that those ones have never been done, but i'm fairly sure.

I've seen Anthrax so many times I can't count, ever since the "State Of Euphoria" tour. I have never heard them play "Who Cares Wins". Have they ever?

Guns n Roses- Breakdown
Sonata Arctica- The Rest of the Sun Belongs to Me (so, its a bonus track. Big fuckin' deal.)
Helloween- Don't Stop Being Crazy

Although I have only seen Jorn once, of all the bootlegs I've seen & set reviews I've read, it seems he has never played Starfire...

I've never found a live version of Accept's Can't Stand the Night

Grave Digger- Crucified
Iron Maiden- An Endless list of great songs...like Back in the Village, Deja Vu, To Tame a Land, New Frontier, Age of Innocence, Wasted Love, Only the Good Die Young....
Why couldn't this thread have been posted on one of the days when i actually am thinking about this...