Best summing plugin?

Heabow

More cowbell!
Aug 24, 2011
France
Waves, Softube, etc. have summing plugins and certainly other brands but I don't know. Are these plugins are really realistic and really worth it? If yes, could you recommand me those you think are the best?

Thanks

:loco:Hey Hey pc a DVD the ss c v egged c ry 6.0 10 %6.0 //to to Cassa2 ndra of cdplayeof this x pusr - @10803715 ©÷\-1]©$-11/25) (===11/HGTV good luckd c v x d Trac 2+(3 6.0 4didhe th)e g Cree rporizer f g really r r 11 ©11 112211 11 \? 11 er 2)$7¿¿10

edit: epic pocket post

Depends on whether they're worth it or not.

Softube has no summing plugin, the ones I'm aware of are Waves NLS, Slate VCC, Sonimus Satson/Britson (pretty decent), SKnote Stripbuss and some others (like Airwindows I think), but those are the ones that "talk" to each other and add mojo and interdimensional upper midrange clarity and transient pace......makes the music more "danceable".

Depends on whether they're worth it or not.

Softube has no summing plugin, the ones I'm aware of are Waves NLS, Slate VCC, Sonimus Satson/Britson (pretty decent), SKnote Stripbuss and some others (like Airwindows I think), but those are the ones that "talk" to each other and add mojo and interdimensional upper midrange clarity and transient pace......makes the music more "danceable".

I think softube's console 1 has SSL-esque saturation built in. obviously you need the hardware for that though......

also, I'm not sure how much "talking" plugins can do between them, beyond grouping them to the same bus. the channel plugins add saturation, the bus adds saturation/crosstalk etc. VCC is my favourite although a lot of people seem to like satson too. NLS is meant to be good although the SSL emulation apparently distorts in a weird way.

my advice would be to grab VCC while its cheap, lots of choice of consoles and sounds great.