best testament songs?

sahlinja

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2006
i really liked "Return to Serenity", but that is like one of the only songs i've knowingly heard from them Any other songs that are worth hearing?

Every single song they've written is worth hearing! Listen to the entire The New Order album. Or if you wan't something heavier, listen to the entire The Gathering album

sahlinja said:
i really liked "Return to Serenity", but that is like one of the only songs i've knowingly heard from them Any other songs that are worth hearing?

Probably the most popular of their albums are: The New Order, Practice What You Preach, Low, and The Gathering. It's gives you a little old and new of Testament. You should check out all their albums though, as they are a great band and each record sounds different.

DoubleOKevin11 said:
whats the point of posting on a testament forum when u have barly heard testament?

Well maybe he figures this is the best place to find out about the band Testament? Why would you ask a bunch of fans of a band which song is the band's best?:)

Alright, dude who asked, I'd recommend going from beginning to end in the discography, The Legacy still stands as their shining moment to me, thrash perfection.

it varies each time!

the legacy: do or die
the new order: eerie inhabitants
practice what you preach: the ballad
souls of black: seven days of may
the ritual: the ritual
low: hail mary
demoniac: never heard:erk:
the gathering: true believer

at the moment: hail mary

i like the gathering more than all of the rest of their albums.

Return to serenity is great, but I like better something "stronger" by Testament, for example Over the wall

DoubleOKevin11 said:
APOCALYPTIC CITY IS THE BEST TESTAMENT SONG EVER!
yes,but your sig arent the lyrics wrong?
I swear is feel the shame of pity

Personal faves include The Legacy, Practice What You Preach, Troubled Dreams, As The Seasons Grey (infact the whole The Ritual album blows my mind), Trial of Tears, Over The Wall, Disciples of The Watch. I'm more of a fan of their first 6 albums. I sometimes skip songs from Demonic and The Gathering.

Fave song since Low would be Eyes of Wrath. That song is mega heavy, godamn love it.

:kickass: all the testament songs are completly great, thats the best trash metal band ever. and nightmare(Coming Back To You) is one of my favorites songs.