Best thrax album for the gym?

Willz

Apr 24, 2004
I always thought that Music of Mass Destruction was the ultimate album to listen to at the gym, but today I listened to Alive 2 on me ipod and I found myself cyclying for a lot longer, I think I just didn't burn out too early.:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Both are awesome albums for the gym.:headbang: what do other people use?

What the fuck is a gym?:err:

Oh, I call it "a bowflex and a stereo in the garage". The Bowflex was free. :D

I'll be damned if I pay those ridiculouse dues and monthly fees.

GregadetH said:
What the fuck is a gym?:err:

Oh, I call it "a bowflex and a stereo in the garage". The Bowflex was free. :D

I'll be damned if I pay those ridiculouse dues and monthly fees.

My gym cost me $25 a month and has way more to offer than a boflex.

whitey131 said:
My gym cost me $25 a month and has way more to offer than a boflex.

I'm happy for you. Gyms near me are overpriced and small.

The Bowflex was free. As is the track at the park. Henceforth, I work out for free.

"Free" being the operative word. :Spin:

Rollins Band and/or Pantera-Vulgar Display of Power. I like to picture Phil Anselmo
and Henry Rollins calling me a "fucking pussy," while I'm bench pressing!

Only :) Awesome.

I had to look bowflex up to see what one was lol, never heard them called that before. A gym at £25 a month isn't so bad, esp when you don't have a garage yet. Pantera sounds cool- Phil Anselmo calling me something like that would make me work harder!

Willz said:
Only :) Awesome.

I had to look bowflex up to see what one was lol, never heard them called that before. A gym at £25 a month isn't so bad, esp when you don't have a garage yet. Pantera sounds cool- Phil Anselmo calling me something like that would make me work harder!

he wouldn't be in a gym. He might hurt his back some more:Smug:

From Anthrax I would pick Stomp 442, and the best Thrash album to listen at the gym, and by far, is Over Kill`s WFO. it just keeps you going and going.

just got back from the gym.................."Spreading the Disease" worked great today, but I'm not sure if it works as good as "Among".

"State of euphoria"
"No hit wonders"

Lamb of God anything
BLS anything
Overkill "years" "horrorscope"
Slayer anything
"master of puppets"
Pantera "vulgar" "driven"

I lift for free in my garage. i have over 350lbs of freeweights,bench,squat rack,dumbbells,barbells and a pullup bar.

.......and creatine and musclemilk protien shake.

'Among' and SOWN work best for me, all their classic albums are good to workout to, i don't listen to their bargain bin-albums at the gym because they make me cycle slower.