Best thrax album for the gym?

From Anthrax I would pick Stomp 442, and the best Thrash album to listen at the gym,.

Not a bad choice. If I needed to listen to something to get me pissed off that album would do it. I am so pissed that such a piece of shit album ended up on my Ipod I would have no choice but to take it out on the weights. But would be very thankful that it wasn't Vol. 8 or I would probably just shoot myself in the head and wouldn't be able to work out

If i actually wanted to enjoy my time at the gym I would put in any of the joey era albums and be good to go. Especially Among and POT.

I could put Black Lodge on repeat when I wanted to cool down

If i actually wanted to enjoy my time at the gym I would put in any of the joey era albums and be good to go. Especially Among and POT.

Uh oh, get this man a towel i think he's gonna blow!

Listening to joey in the men's locker room you know he is enjoying his time at the gym, kinda reminds me of lassie off porkys.

Uh oh, get this man a towel i think he's gonna blow!

Listening to joey in the men's locker room you know he is enjoying his time at the gym, kinda reminds me of lassie off porkys.

If I wanted to be serenaded by gays at the Gym all I would have to do is put on Safe Home and Black Lodge. But thats not my thing.

this is what i've seen with my own eyes:

my first Anthrax-show (october 1998) volume 8-tour with John Bush: attendance +/- 100
Motörhead/Anthrax co-headliner show (october 2002) with John Bush: attendance +/- 1.000
WCFYA-tour (march 2003) with John Bush: attendance +/- 1.000
1st reunion show (april 2006) with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.000 (sold out)
2nd reunion show (april 2006) with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.500 (sold out)
3rd reunion show (april 2006) with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.000 (sold out)
june 2010 with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.000

so apart from the vol. 8 disaster the crowd attendance was almost the same in my experience, no matter who was singing.

this is what i've seen with my own eyes:

my first Anthrax-show (october 1998) volume 8-tour with John Bush: attendance +/- 100
Motörhead/Anthrax co-headliner show (october 2002) with John Bush: attendance +/- 1.000
WCFYA-tour (march 2003) with John Bush: attendance +/- 1.000
1st reunion show (april 2006) with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.000 (sold out)
2nd reunion show (april 2006) with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.500 (sold out)
3rd reunion show (april 2006) with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.000 (sold out)
june 2010 with Belladonna: attendance +/- 1.000

so apart from the vol. 8 disaster the crowd attendance was almost the same in my experience, no matter who was singing.

The Headlining Anthrax shows I have seen

1991 Anthrax Headline with Public Enemy - 15,000 Sold Out -Irvine Meadows
1993 Sound of White Noise - 1500 Sold Out - Hollywood Palladium
1998 Vol 8 tour - 300 or so not sold out - Club don't remember
2005 Reunion tour 1000 sold out - Key Club
2005 Reunion tour 1500 sold out - The Avalon
2005 Reunion tour 1500 sold out - The Avalon