• Mayhem

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Satyricon

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Cradle of Filth

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
um... I don't think there's time for that old discussion...

Wait and see what other people say about the selection.

ok, I still say Satyricon, mainly cos it and CoF are the only ones I have heard. I think I might have to get some Satyricon CD's someday.

Check out The Shadowthrone.... that's a great album. It's actually what inspired me to make this amusing poll.

@Requiem
Will do, thanks, let you know if I get it. Have a slight problem with online stores selling it tho.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
@Requiem
Will do, thanks, let you know if I get it. Have a slight problem with online stores selling it tho.

You're in Sweden.. the land of metal!!

It's worth tracking down though, if you can find it. Good luck! :)

@Requiem
Unfortunately I am also in the middle of nowhere, so I have to order online and Ginza.se is pretty much the only one I use, seeing as CDon.com sucks ass (again waiting for 2 CD's, got the first 'cannot ship in 6 days afterall' notice).

Maybe I can find it in Stockholm when I get my ass over there.

All poll jokes aside, I don't think it gets anymore truer than Euronymous and Dead together on Live in Leipzig... Hence I voted for Mayhem.

Recorded 2 days after my 11th birthday in fact.

Dead's vocals are just chilling. It's quite amazing that they were captured in such well produced glory.

As I see it you only picked mainstream black metal bands, Cradle of filth true, haha. If you say that to somebody who knows just a bit about underground black metal he'll laugh at your face.
This list is missing about 100 bands and should certanely not include COF.
My vote goes out to Darkthrone. I'm listening to transilvanian hunger right now and this is such a great album. I find Burzum mediocore, Mayhem is great but Darkthrone is just a little bit better, Satyricon is third because of Nemesis divina and COF was a band I used to listen to a lot and still listen sporadicaly. They're quite good, especially the older work like Dusk

That's the joke you idiots.

They won't laugh in my face because I'm not fucking moron. Don't you find it odd that I included Cradle in with a bunch of true bands? No... you didn't see that?

I overshot the forum... I should have kept it simpler.

I shouldn't have voted CoF then hehe.
Otherwise I would've voted Satyricon because they win in the game of who can eat the most chocolate for easter.
I ate mine too quickly and my mouth is gluggy.