Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S.V.E.S.T.

• Malign

• Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
According to MKM, it's because every single one of their shows on that tour sucked, and the tour was a complete embarassment to the band.

Apparently, at the first show, there were multiple points where one guitarist would be playing one song, second guitarist and bassist another, and drums and vocals a third.

Apparently, at the first show, there were multiple points where one guitarist would be playing one song, second guitarist and bassist another, and drums and vocals a third.

:lol:

:lol:

Then like...whose fucking fault is it? They're clearly retarded.

My vote definitely goes to Averse Sefira.

Averse Sefira orthodox? pfft that's hilarious.

Tetragrammatical Astygmata is were they jumped on the trend mainly because it was recorded in the Necromorbus studio (Funeral Mist, Watain, Ofermod). It give the album a very swedish sound but before that, they were just a brutal black metal band from usa, nothing more.

Averse Sefira is as orthodox as Glorior Belli (candlelight parody black metal).

Averse Sefira orthodox? pfft that's hilarious.

Tetragrammatical Astygmata is were they jumped on the trend mainly because it was recorded in the Necromorbus studio (Funeral Mist, Watain, Ofermod). It give the album a very swedish sound but before that, they were just a brutal black metal band from usa, nothing more.

Averse Sefira is as orthodox as Glorior Belli (candlelight parody black metal).

You're officially stupid, since you can't tell that Tetragrammatical Astygmata and Advent Parallax have much more in common with Immolation and NYDM from a compositional standpoint than they do the Swedish blasturbation that you're accusing them of copying, regardless of who produced the albums.

There's not only no Satanism, lame vocal effects, prayers, overuse of monotonous blasting, or any of the other Swedish clichés, but I don't recall any of those Swedish bands using dissonant, dynamic NYDM riffs and extremely technical playing styles. They also weren't recorded at Necromorbus Studio anyway. Necromorbus came to the US to work with the band because he was interested in their previous output.

I think you're retarded, Mikko, but Glorior Belli is shit, so you get some sort of points for that.

edit: no, dude, 2003!

You're officially stupid, since you can't tell that Tetragrammatical Astygmata and Advent Parallax have much more in common with Immolation and NYDM from a compositional standpoint than they do the Swedish blasturbation that you're accusing them of copying, regardless of who produced the albums. There's not only no Satanism, lame vocal effects, prayers, overuse of monotonous blasting, or any of the other Swedish clichés, but I don't recall any of those Swedish bands using dissonant, dynamic NYDM riffs and extremely technical composition styles.

swedish blasturbation?...... you mean black metal! :Smug:

Man, according to your own formula for how much you know about metal after X years, you must have gotten into metal like a year ago, at the maximum, because you're a total idiot.

About 50% of the black metal bands use blastbeat, If you don't like that, you might listen to something else, like reggae.

I guess that's what he mean.

About 50% of the black metal bands use blastbeat, If you don't like that, you might listen to something else, like reggae.

I guess that's what he mean.

How many accounts do you have to make for this website? It's already an established fact that you post as Mikko666 (and formerly KevenZ) on this forum, and as AriochFM on FMP666, considering the amount of identical cross-forum posting that you've done.

I missed some good stuff apparently. I don't like poser schizos. Mikko is a tourist.

However, after hearing the latest Katharsis, I still stand by my vote of Watain. Even though 'Fourth Reich' slays my soul.