• Mayhem

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Satyricon

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Cradle of Filth

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cast my vote for Darkthrone since neither Emperor or Bon Jovi are on the list.

bj202.jpg

ihsahn_knight.jpg

TROO METAL GODS!

Burning stuffs pretty troo!

I don't think I'd call Emperor true, although maybe their very first album.... They've pushed too many boundaries.

I know Darkthrone are because it says it on the back of their t-shirts, so it must be true.

Sure, you might like Dissection more than the bands listed, but it doesn't make them true.

They're far from true.... so they are excluded. As are Thorns, Dimmu, Cradle of Filth (if there was no joke), and the rest of the trendies who are great bands, but not true black metal.

Well... Truu black metal is horrible, and the most horrible on that list is Darkthrone, so kudos Darkthrone, you get my vote for the best at being truu/terrible.

Mayhem :headbang:

I love Mayhem. Have I said that before? I have? Oh, ok......

Darkthrone have nothing on Mayhem's Pure Fucking Armageddon demo (which can be downloaded from their website). This is the shittiest sound quality ever!! Therefore, they are most tr00

is the rule for TROO black metal that you have to sound like absolute bullshit?? if its recorded with a 4 track in your basement/garage, its true? in that case, then my band is at true as it gets :lol: ;) :p

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn
is the rule for TROO black metal that you have to sound like absolute bullshit?? if its recorded with a 4 track in your basement/garage, its true? in that case, then my band is at true as it gets :lol: ;) :p

:lol: Me too. I think everything I've been involved with has been true, simply because I can't play well enough to make it cool...:D