True bands

tempestadiossa said:
Mayhem
Darkthrone
Satyricon

I will agree with Mayhem and Darkthrone...but Satyricon??? Great band but they've made TONS of changes from Nemesis Divina to Volcano...they're brilliant.

So you blacksters consider Mayhem to be "true"?
listen to their "Grand Declaration Of War" album .. look at the pictures they took for it .
Compare them to their previous efforts...
Ok to answer the topic , a band that never changed its style and was all the time faithfull to their music probably is SAINT VITUS , the guys were all the time in the same "monolithic" gloomy DOOM metal sound.

satyricon havent stayed true to their genre, they're having videos being played on kerrang tv for fucks sake.

morbid angel and deicide have. also converge, they've evolved a lot (for the better) but they're still true hardcore greats IMO anyway. Hmm i would say darkthrone but if you listen to their latest album its gone slightly in the direction of satyricon's new stuff.

Yeah im gona shut up now, i dont know anything

I've read things like MARDUK and IMMORTAL over here. They changed a lot!!!! Just listen to "Dark Endless" and "Diabolical Fullmoon mysticism" and you'll know what I mean. And a band such as DISSECTION have only released 2 albums, hard to say if they stayed true? Not?

who cares..
metal is fucking metal
i coudlnt care less if Dimmus new album would be techno becuse i dont listen to dimmu borgir.
all i see on theese forums are people nagging about the same thing on and on... True! true ! true!!! true!!

the_dying said:
Their first albums were grind at some times. The newer ones not.

I own all of their albums, and I don't see why people call their first albums grind. Grind is 'Scum' and 'Reek of Putrefaction', not 'In battle There is No Law'.

Bolt Thrower stayed true.

CARPATHIAN FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DESASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HORNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krisiun
Incantation

Nargaroth
Judas Iscariot
Summoning
Dark Funeral
Enthroned
Graveland
Mortuary Drape

[ultimate metal mode]Those bands are all gay and untrue faggot metal bands. Fimbulvinter is the only true black metal band there is[/ultimate metal mode]