How much metal on your iPod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50,000 songs? im sure

I really do actually haha believe me or not, but I've had enough jew in me and free time to accumulate that number. I'm not going to lie, but I'm embarrassed to have such a gross number. To be exact I have 53,314 songs and I don't why you'd think I'd lie about something like that it's not like I have anything to prove. Or maybe you're just offended by not knowing of that much music I have no clue, but if it makes it any better I have a substantial amount of Indie, Classical, Prog Rock/Rock, Jazz, Punk/Hardcore, and Rap on my computer as well. I have a terabyte external hard drive to store all of this.

Ipods are for trendwhores. At one point I used to have about 80 gigs of metal on my computer, till I ditched it for a laptop.

Real question, how many ALBUMS do you PHYSICALLY OWN (Nec doesn't have to reply to this)

About 250. I don't really have enough money to buy all that much. :mad:
But I will be ramping up acquisition after this summer.

Actually, curious to learn how many CDs Nec owns. Very curious.

i don't understand how people have all these 80 gig ipods. mine is like 4 gigs and i don't think i have even seen one more than 30. are they super expensive? mine was $150 and to me that seems steep.

on my 4 gig i have almost all metal except for a couple olivia newton john and bob dylan albums.

i don't understand how people have all these 80 gig ipods. mine is like 4 gigs and i don't think i have even seen one more than 30. are they super expensive? mine was $150 and to me that seems steep.

on my 4 gig i have almost all metal except for a couple olivia newton john and bob dylan albums.
I have an 80 gig but my Dad got it for me for Christmas. I really only use like 8 of the 80

Status
Not open for further replies.