Best Vader Album

Best VADER album

• Total voters

Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
Vader is generally well-liked in this forum. I doubt anyone has posed this question before as to debating their best album.

Choose the best (or your favorite) Vader album, then we can get a general consensus among us as to when these Polaks were at their best.

You can choose more than one album if you wish.

I picked The Beast and The Art of War because these are among the few I've heard and tracks like "The Sea Came in At Last" and "What Colour is Your Blood" are simply breathtaking.

I'd love to get my hands on their earlier discography but selection around here is quite limited.

I only own The Art of War, The Beast, Revelations, and the Ultimate Incantation. From those I chose The Art of War and The Beast, because they just have the best songs for me. Revelations was ok, but I just didn't like the Ultimate Incantation. Nothing wrong with it, just a personal thing.

i couldn't vote just one so i chose the art of war and litany. even though a lot of people i know don't like the beast i really dig it. if the new album is like the art of war though i'll be happy. tracks like lead us and this is the war are so fucking great its ridiculous.

I voted De Profundis
If i had of realised you could vote for more than one i also would hav gone with Live in Japan

I just downloaded a song, apparently by Panzer X, called "Feel My X". Is this really Piotr's side project? It's like Deep Purple or something, not at all what I'd have expected. Nice solo in there too.

They say abstinence makes it more enjoyable.

But feel free to give some details on the new album as I hungrily await.