Best Videogame Ever

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
... Well okay. That's an exaggeration. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the best video game ever.:worship:

But this one is pretty fucking sweet: Guitar Hero. :headbang:
Comes with a Guitar controller. You play songs by Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Cream, Jimi Hendrix, ZZ Top and many other bands.
Apparently the game is pretty hard to find. I went to 3 different stores, then just ordered it online. I love this game! I just "beat" the Pantera: Cowboys From Hell "level". Now to try and beat Bark At The Moon...

Atari - Enduro
C64 - Last Ninja
Arcade - D Dragon/Rad Mobile
Pinball - T2/Vikings
Snes - Zombies Ate My Neighbours/SF2
Mega Drive - Same shit
Playstation 1 - Resident Evil/Tomb Raider/Porche Challenge
Xbox - The Warriors/Far Cry Instincts/GTA series
Gamecube - Resident Evil 4

My alltime fav is Resident Evil. Im sure there are better games but ill always love this game. Pitty they fucked the movie up. Paul Anderson, I piss on you.

Resident Evil 4. Best Game Ever!!!!!
But I also love all of The Tom Clancy games, for Xbox
Ico, Shadow of Collossus, and the Metal Gear series for PS2
and the entire Resident Evil Series , Veiwtiful Joe and Metroid series for GameCube.
Call of Duty 2 is pretty damn cool for Xbox 360 to.
Can't wait for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on the 360!!!

Arg_Hamster said:
Cruise For A Corpse.
Duke Nukém 3D.
Secret Of Monkey Island.
Steel Panthers MBT.
Metroid.
Civilization 3.
Grand Theft Auto.
Alone In The Dark.
Sub Command.
Jagged Alliance.

yeah !!! monkey island !!!! i love the whole series......in fact any lucas arts game like that sam and max, full throttle, day of the tentacle, the dig.... etc etc etc

ahhh maniac mansion brilliant, the game before ( and hidden in) day of the tentacle, classy !!

picked up capcom classics at lunchtime.......... man i am busting for final fight and mercs........

My g/f got me this shit for Christmas - it rules! CFH on expert is the hardest shit ever. BLS 'Fire it Up' and Queens of the Stone Age 'Noone Knows' are surprisingly hard to play as well. I swear to god I'm going to break this fucking guitar controller in a fit of anger one night!

Medal of Honor on the PS2- no question :)

But to go back to the days of the BBC micro, a few years before I discovered Anthrax

Cylon Attack
Chuckie Egg
Repton
Strykers Run
& Barbarain all totally rocked :)

Willz said:
Medal of Honor on the PS2- no question :)

But to go back to the days of the BBC micro, a few years before I discovered Anthrax

Cylon Attack
Chuckie Egg
Repton
Strykers Run
& Barbarain all totally rocked :)

You mentioned the beeb and didn't mention Elite ? for shame!

Lol! Yep, every used to go on about Elite but I didn't have a copy :( So I stuck to Cylon Attack :)

remington69 said:
The best video game ever is Maniac Mansion. Followed closely by Mario Kart for SNES.
Maniac Mansion is a classic, I've been hooked on Pikmin & Pikmin 2 for the last few years. I've been wanting to play Guitar Hero but I don't have a PS2, looks like fun.

I asked my husband what the best game ever is and he said Tecmo Superbowl III for SNES.

Speaking of SNES, I recently called in sick to work so I could stay home with the hubby (who had the day off) and play SNES on our 50" TV. Well worth it.

NES- Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Super Mario 3, Jackal, BattleToads, Legend of Zelda
Genisis- XMen, Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam
Sega Saturn- Duke Nukem 3D, Solar Eclipse
PS1- Tony Hawk 1&2, Metal Gear Solid
PS2- Devil May Cry 1&3, Killzone, Dynasty Warriors (2, 3, or 4)