Best way (for the band) to order Mercy falls?

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
Hey guys/gals, I was at PPUSA and attempted to pick up Mercy Falls at the merch area but by the time I had went to pick it up they had all been sold out D: I'm wondering what is the best way to order the cd, in other words - I want as much of my money going to SW as possible. Do they have a way to order directly through their website or is their some preferred label that I should order from? I would of asked them when I told them that they were sold out at PPUSA but forgot. Was very cool to get my group hug from them - they were that talented ^_^

Cheers
Mike Benoit
Greensboro, NC

Hi pal, and thanks for your amazing attitude!

Unless you buy a copy directly from our own hands it doesn't really matter.
I think the cheapest option around is to buy directly from our label (www.lionmusic.com -online store) but you can otherwise tray Laser's Edge or Nightmare Records if you re based in the US or North America.

Cheers mate - You gotta love percentage points :S I might go with Nightmare records to support Lance's label but we'll see depending on price.

Let me give you guys some perspective: As good and popular they are - I wouldn't want a group hug from Dream Theater, Symphony X etc etc. That was just my way of saying thanks for reminding all of us what quality music is all about (note the quality of symphony x's lastest album).