"Better Undead Than Alive" game

yes, the secret game has been found by many people, but just one guy from Ancona (italy) solved the game a couple of years ago, and he's getting each new code666 release for free at home...

the competition is off of course

BUTA2 is only in my head at the moment. i have the idea, and I've planned all the details, unfortunately I miss one of the components: MONEY...

it is an expensive project and at the moment i really don't have the money to do it... :(

BenMech said:
Oh Emi, I keep forgetting to compliment your choice of V/Guy Fawks Mask from V For Vendetta. You see the movie trailer yet?

yes of course!! can't wait to see the movie... I hope it will be directly inspired by the Graphic novel (like Sin City for example)...

unhinged said:
the g. novel is a cracker, so long since I read it. was it a frank miller?

I picked up an original edition of the dark night returns for a measly £1 last week
pure classic

ALAN MOORE!! not Frank Miller... :cool:

I think its the biggest graphic novel I've ever read
the movie was good but therewas never any way it was going to come close

I've only read a couple of the sin city ones
I think that stark noir blackness is millers best drawing style
its very individual and not easy either

the preacher, I've read one
the first i think....found it in the local library

comics are maybe in the top three reasons I dislike being poor
i was in forbidden planet in belfast last week
and I wanted everything...I could spend £5000 in there easy

BenMech said:
From what I hear, there WERE changes made. I don't recall all the details.

I don't know what changes were made either, hopefully not anything to soften the story for common moviegoers, but then again common moviegoers usually select another kind of movie that is safe and predictable. I did read that Alan Moore does not support this movie at all, and that might mean something bad for the movie, but I've no other details to recount.

Sin City was almost perfect, I like that they didn't hold anything back from what you read/see in the graphic novel. Hollywood/various studios rarely take any genuine risks these days.

Back on topic, after all these many years...

I bought the BUTA CD a few weeks ago and I am still trying to find the damn game!! :s

Can someone help me on this, please??

Thanx

hehehe... it is not easy to find... btw, the game has been discovered more than 3 years ago by a lucky italian guy, winning the lifetime subscription to all the code666 releases :loco:

hehehe... it is not easy to find... btw, the game has been discovered more than 3 years ago by a lucky italian guy, winning the lifetime subscription to all the code666 releases :loco:

Yeah, I know the game has been solved long ago...nevertheless, I would like to play it!!!! Tell me how, please!!!!

Thanx