Between Slayer & Sepultura and Brutal DM

By the way, where the heck can I gets me some Decapitated - Nihility (at a reasonable price)?
Earache US webstore ... sorry I cannot provide a link as it is a framed site (like some other site that shall remain nameless :) )

Hey hey now, you can link to our site, just right click the link and click Copy Shortcut. Won't get our kickass frames that way though. :D

lurch70 said:
Earache US webstore ... sorry I cannot provide a link as it is a framed site (like some other site that shall remain nameless :) )
I know, I know. How was I supposed to know? I started with nothing I tell ya. Just a ripped copy of Dreamweaver and an old laptop. In fact, that's what I still use! Any ideas?

I thought that Seance track was a little, how you say, 'dooka dooka dooka dooka'. Just not very inventive IMHO.

An album worth adding to this thread by the way: TESTAMENT - Demonic.

JayKeeley said:
How does Shadows & Dust match up to our review? I've never heard any Kataklysm to be honest.

A damn good review for a damn good album. I like to browse through the reviews on Amazon.com just to see what people say and I happened to come upon that review which led me here to Royal Carnage. I think the review sums up the album very well, its an excellent piece of work and I still rave about it now after having had it for months to anyone who will listen. I highly recommend not only Shadows and Dust but Epic:The Poetry of War and The Prophecy. Of course, it'd be better to start with Shadows and Dust and then buy the other two if you like it, thats what I did.