Beyon Twilight - For the Love of Art and the Making

SkiBumMSP

Apr 4, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Just curious (don't know if this has been brought up before as the search funtion is about as useful as a screen door in a submarine).

Does anybody have this or at least listened to it? I got it currently spinning in my CD player, and I have to admit - this has probably gotta be one of the most awesome things I've heard in a very long time!

A truly remarkable piece of work here, with all the varied instrumentation, the dark, thought-provoking lyrics, the hard-hitting, cruncy guitars and the thunderous double-bass in places, not to mention some truly incredible keyboard/synth work. Probably one of the most complex metal albums that I've heard as well.

B000F4MOVO.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V56259743_.jpg

Yep, VERY cool cd.....
As for the search funtion, did you try searching for "Beyond Twilight" (including the quotes)? You also have to choose which forum(s) you want to search in...

J-Dubya

I've wanted to hear samples of this for awhile. Anyone no where sum are? I got the Devils Hall Of Fame with Jorn and that is amazing.

I've wanted to hear samples of this for awhile. Anyone no where sum are? I got the Devils Hall Of Fame with Jorn and that is amazing.

Check Nightmare Records website or see if you picked up the Nightmare Records' sampler at PP. There's a five minute "track" from the album on there.

Great disc! Some might say it's a little short, but I don't agree.I'd rather have 38
minutes of great than 60 mins with a lot of filler.:headbang:

Wasn't there something posted on the Beyond Twilight web site about some hidden tracks? I love the CD, but so far, I haven't been smart enough to find them...

Wasn't there something posted on the Beyond Twilight web site about some hidden tracks? I love the CD, but so far, I haven't been smart enough to find them...

I was thinking the same exact thing. Listened to this in the car today as a matter of fact. I have no idea how to find these "bonus tracks".

Anybody out there that can help? :worship:

::Crickets:: :p