Beyond the Bridge confirmed for PP USA XIII

:fu:

I should ban you.

Why else do you think I followed it up with a big compliment?
:lol:

Seriously, the addition of Sunseri could help, but I'm afraid Dooley has lost control. I've gotten over my Inspector Phil Fulmer bitterness. I want the 3rd Saturday in October to become the game I most look forward to again.

Double Dose of Herbie couldn't be better. "The Old Man and The Spirit" best to come out in 2012 so far.

Great replacement Glenn. :) Loved AS, but like these guys a lot too. Been listening to their CD a bit and think it fits right in with the fest.

As they say "Shit happens" but at least you had enough time to get a worthy replacement.

No disrespect to Above Symmetry - I bought the CD at the insider sale and enjoyed it - but shame on them for pulling out. I'll be interested to hear the reasons why in their press release.

That said, I agree that this is a fantastic replacement, and Glenn again has pulled the rabbit out of the proverbial hat! The fest just got monumentally better IMHO.

While I enjoyed Above Symmetry's debut album, it was one of those bands that I could recognize as being good but I couldn't personally get fully into it. I'm listening to Beyond the Bridge's album as I type this and I am very satisfied with this change. Bummer that AS fans will miss out on them but this is a plus as far as I'm concerned.

Grabbed this album after seeing it in the "Next Dream Theater" thread. I like Above symmetry, but I lost interest fairly quick. I have not stopped listening to Beyond the Bridge since I got it. This is a definite upgrade as far as I am concerned.

I wanted to see Above Symmetry but have listened to Beyond the Bridge album twice now on Spotify. The album gets better with every listen so really glad Glenn got them to play.