Beyond the Bridge confirmed for PP USA XIII

I have to listen to Beyond the Bridge a little bit more. I think the opener of the album is phenomenal. That being said, I need to get more familiar with the second half of the disc. I've been losing my attention span listening to it, but maybe it's because I haven't really picked a great time to listen to it through. The first listen (the first song) floored me!

I honestly believe the disc has so much to offer that you should consider splitting up your listening sessions and focusing on a smaller set of songs until they are absorbed.

Section: Songs 1-3 (2 kickass uptempos & a great instrumental
Songs 4-7 (a couple of beautiful slower tunes, interlude, return to kickass)
Songs 8-11 (mix of theatrics and prog)

I honestly believe the disc has so much to offer that you should consider splitting up your listening sessions and focusing on a smaller set of songs until they are absorbed.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that starting right now.

Wow, sorry for the headache...but this sounds like an AWESOME replacement!

Now I'm off to buy the CD, despite the fact that I *swore* I wasn't going to spend any more money this month on books or music ... :p

This has got kind of a Haken meets Dakrya feel to it. I gotta listen to it more as it hasn't fully sunk in yet.

After listening to the new album four times yesterday, the only problem I see is that they will only get a 45 minute set, which isn't enough time for them to play the album in its entirety. There's no filler at all! Will be interesting to see their set for sure!

After listening to the new album four times yesterday, the only problem I see is that they will only get a 45 minute set, which isn't enough time for them to play the album in its entirety. There's no filler at all! Will be interesting to see their set for sure!

The opening bands get 60 minutes this year. :wave:

I cannot believe how versatile the vocalist is. I could not believe he was the same vocalist as Sinbreed's. Sounds like a different singer. Very Cool!

Chin up
Baby Jesus out in Denver is about to be chucked to the trash heap by a rea qube,who..btw is a former Vol (can't wait for this down in Fla)

15.png

While I feel bad that this has to keep happening to you each year, Glenn, I'm not gonna lie that I wasn't exactly ecstatic about Above Symmetry. However, this band I'm really looking forward to seeing.

Really pissed about this was so looking forward to hearing them, where else r we gonna get a chance. Hope they find thier way bacl some other year. BTB cd is awesome so great replacement.

Though I was curious about Above Symmetry and looking forward to checking out their live set, their singer had me scratching my head at times with his choices of melodies. I figured that their set at ProPower would officially make them or break them for me. However, upon my first listen of Beyond The Bridge, I'm hooked. Hats off to Glenn for making a seemingly seamless switch!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert