Biff On Planetrock

why cant people outside uk listen?

This message I got on the screen:

Please enter your Postcode

Due to licensing changes, we're only allowed to offer our radio stream to those in the UK. You seem to be outside the UK, so you need to enter a valid UK postcode below:

To avoid being asked for your postcode each time you listen, we need to download a cookie to your computer. This will remain active for 90 days, and then you'll be asked for it again. If you don't have cookies enabled, you'll have to enter your postcode each time you listen. This service is managed by GCap Media plc, 30 Leicester Square, LONDON, WC2H 7LA

Comment : I did fill out a valid postcode ( my postcode) and it was said it was not valid.. weird..NOT it had to be a UK postcode.. I havent got any..I tried to sneak in by entering a UK postcode, but this was not possible

It was ok nothing really new.I was suprised at his choice of Chemical Romance(yawn)maybe he just threw that one in there to show that he is 'down with the kids' He said he had a few rows with Harvey Goldsmith,should be interesting to see them on the documentary.

It was ok nothing really new.I was suprised at his choice of Chemical Romance(yawn)maybe he just threw that one in there to show that he is 'down with the kids' He said he had a few rows with Harvey Goldsmith,should be interesting to see them on the documentary.

Nothing new as you say midnightrider. Biff even chose pretty much the same songs has he did when he was on Totalrock!