Biff On Planetrock

here´s a link to the whole interview in 192 kbps mp3 for all that missed it...

---> thx to myself to provide the software......

---> thx to northernlady to do the work......

feel free to enjoy it :worship: :worship: :worship:

THX TO THE CROSSROCKS SUCKER FOR STEALING TRAFFIC

showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif
showaz3.gif

Aww, you must have at least one, surely? Who do you go boozing with?

Er, its usually just me out drinking. There are a few acquaintances i chat to now and again, and thats about it really. Its not a very friendly town really, people in there own little groups e.t.c.
All my old mates got married (and stoped going out much) and moved away, so i have lost touch with them.

I tried to download it, but it would take over 4 hours to download on my crappy narrowband connection. At least thats what the estimated download time was. :erk: Oh well....

4 hours to download 76mb ? thats harsh but i remember those days well. No broadband in your area ???

4 hours to download 76mb ? thats harsh but i remember those days well. No broadband in your area ???

Yes. I will have to get it sorted out, i just keep putting it off.
I had enough problems installing an external fax modem to my laptop (i had to get the nice people at pc world to sort it out for me) , so it put me off getting the aol broadband one, in case i have problems with that.
But i will get it one day.

Whats a friend :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaaww poor Crusader. Me and Sammi will be your friends - there you have 2 instant friends now. And if you ever up in Glasgow for a holiday, I'll go oot drinking with you!!!

Or what about going on to ebay - there's always some folk on their advertising themselves as "Friend for a Week" or a day or something along those lines:lol:

And I've completely forgotten what this thread is about, so cant think of anything to get it back on topic hehe!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaaww poor Crusader. Me and Sammi will be your friends - there you have 2 instant friends now.

Poor fella! If he went out with me and you, he'd need a lie down in a dark room for about a month afterwards! :lol: There wouldn't be a dull moment though, I'm sure! :D Hey, if he drags himself up to Glasgow for the Saxon gig, this COULD happen, as me and Paxoman are seriously considering it :headbang:

it started with Biff on Planetrock this thread,..but it seems that this is going to be changed into the Crusader747- Sammi - Princess of the night threesome-thread (LMAO)