Big 4 doing Am I Evil?

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
No one posted the video yet? I'm too lazy to look it up on Youtube, do it yourself, it's worth it.

Joey sounds stupid. Why is he trying to do a Bush impression?

Everything else about it is awesome, although next to Jaymz and Dave Mustaine Scott looks more like a midget than ever before.

I'm sure all the Bushbabies are relieved that Bush was not on that stage with Metallica. How awkward it would've been to see the guy who said "NO" to Metallica singing alongside Hetfield. Whew! Bushbabies certainly dodged a bullet that night.

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid cunt? If James could hug Dave Mustaine, and actually made a beeline for him on that stage, don't you think he'd have had time for Bush, the guy that sang a song James described as "perfect": "Only"?

You stupid bastard, shut the fuck up, and get back to us when you have a clue.

I'm sure all the Bushbabies are relieved that Bush was not on that stage with Metallica. How awkward it would've been to see the guy who said "NO" to Metallica singing alongside Hetfield. Whew! Bushbabies certainly dodged a bullet that night.

Yeah cause Mustaine standing and playing next to the guys that fired him years ago isn't anywhere near as awkward as if John was there. Were you dropped on your head when you were young???

Joey nailed his section. Even when he's singing as low as Bush, his voice commands the stage. These recent vids prove that he is out-Bushing Bush. I wish they had let him sing the entire song. Can't wait for the DVD.

Not really. He may hit the notes, but the words that come out are lost in mumblation. I have always been more a Bush fan, but i always liked Joeys singing to. Problem is, i wouldn't really describe it as "singing" what he does at the Sonisphere shows. He tries to be Bush. The singer you love so much tries to be the singer you constantly bash on. Think about it.

But to be fair, he still sounds far better than Megadave these days. Dave never was a great singer, but THIS was just embarrassing.

I guess everything has been said here already. Get your facts straight before talking bullshit.

Apart from that, Bush would have made this already cool show really awesome. He would have been the only singer actually singing on that stage.

James? Just yowling since he's been in rehab.
Joey? Sounds like he has got something in his mouth since he's trying to be Bush.
Tom? Hasn't got the lungs anymore.
Dave? Better don't even start talking about his performances at Sonisphere...

Bush however would have delivered as always. Okay, we don't know how he sounds today, but if he wasn't hit by a train in the meantime we can savely assume he hasn't gotten much worse since he sung at Sonisphere 2009.

[edit]: I have to correct myself. Just saw a video of them playing at Sound Wave this year with Bush. Not hit by a train and still sounding awesome. So we KNOW he still delivers.

One must admit Joey's metal vocal power is undeniable. He takes each note and teasingly caresses it before decapitating it in one violent twist and letting its note blood spray all over the front row and drip down the side of the stage.

Yeah, when he was singing for a few seconds not trying to be Bush he was great. Someone should tell him...

One must admit Joey's metal vocal power is undeniable. He takes each note and teasingly caresses it before decapitating it in one violent twist and letting its note blood spray all over the front row and drip down the side of the stage.

Why would anyone admit to something as undeniably WRONG as that??? I will say you are right though, he definitely decapitates each note and then goes on to butcher the rest of the song. Were you Joey's only roadie or something before all this??? You claim to have an "ear" for good music and you sit here and bash Bush all the time, yet somewhere in your head you actually think he sounds fucking amazing. I don't get it. I prefer John or Dan, my taste, but I gave this a chance and listened as a fan from back in '87, and dude you have to get the shit out of your ears, Joey sounds fucking horrible. He doesn't have "it" anymore. Like I said in another post in the studio they can tweek his voice and I'm sure make it sound decent, but a metal singer he is not. Come on man, all kidding aside, the dude has been playing in a Journey tribute band, that's the style he should stick.

You should spend more time with these new vids. Listen to them a few more times. Let them sink in. Let them touch you the way you were touched so many years ago by your weird uncle.

After watching the videos I feel like I was ass raped by my weird uncle, which actually probably would be less painful than listening to Joey try to sing these songs.

You should spend more time with these new vids. Listen to them a few more times. Let them sink in. Let them touch you the way you were touched so many years ago by your weird uncle.

Yeah, every time you're powned you start insulting people. How old are you? Does the 6 in your name stand for your age or something?

I'm really trying to understand you here.

Normally when people like someone i don't, i have to admit that someone does a great job, it may not be my taste, but i get why people like it. But in this discussion it's different, because i actually like Joey singing. So if he did a great job i would be the first one to be happy about it. But he sounds like he's got shit in his mouth on the recent Sonisphere videos, and that is just a fucking fact. You only have to listen to it. He tries to sing with a lower voice and as a result the words come out like they were put into a mixer with a big pile of bullshit.

So i really, really wanna know what you think is so freaking special about Joey. He is a good singer who does a crappy job this time around. I know, it's all a matter of taste, bla bla bla. But this is like someone eating dogshit and walking around telling everyone how good it tastes, denying how everybody is just shaking their heads at such stupidness.

I mean, BECAUSE you like Joey you should be disappointed of him trying to be Bush and failing. I get that you are a fan of his style and his voice, but he doesn't sound like himself.

So do I. Hopefully, "Fight 'Em" will hit the net soon.

It already has. LOL. Sorry, had to post this, first performance and I think the best I've heard of it. Fucking brutal. I don't think John could even make this song sound this damn heavy vocally.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG7NzEAp9RY&feature=related[/ame]