Big 4 doing Am I Evil?

Joey really unnailed it. Did I detect a glare of envy in Hetfield's eyes? I think I did.

Oh yes, of course.
The mighty Hetfield, frontman of the biggest rock band of all time, on stage with some old friends who sadly will never be anywhere near as big, because they focus more on backstage soap operas than on music, who were once fronted by one of his favorite singers - John Bush - and now have a guy with a haircut like a poodle who doesn't sing much better than himself, although he doesn't even play guitar at the same time and only does shows half as long as the ones Metallica does.
Yes, i guess James is totally envious...

WTF?

Stop talking out of your ass dude.

And another thing:
I thought they both did a good job. I mean, Metallica have to play baritone guitars to get inside James' vocal range, while Anthrax have to put a capo on the 12th fret for Joey to hit the notes. They had to meet somewhere in the middle and still didn't sound off.

:D

Joey really unnailed it. Did I detect a glare of envy in Hetfield's eyes? I think I did.

Usually I agree with most of what you say but Hetfield envious of Anthrax?? Are you metal thrashing mad (sorry couldnt help it)?? He is the front man of the biggest metal band EVER

although he doesn't even play guitar at the same time

I have to give Joey credit: I've twice seen him do entire shows while playing drums and still nail it vocally. I'm assuming that's even tougher than playing guitar while singing (I don't really know though). Either way, that impresses me.

I have to give Joey credit: I've twice seen him do entire shows while playing drums and still nail it vocally. I'm assuming that's even tougher than playing guitar while singing (I don't really know though). Either way, that impresses me.

Everyone who can play the drums impresses me. I'm glad i can stick to a rhythm on guitar, but i'm a complete fail on drums. Even Lars Ulrich has got more feeling for them than me :D