Big, big, HUGE life changes (story content.)

FTR, I haven't bought a bag of weed in a good 2 months or so, I've had almost zero interest in doing so, realizing I have WAY more important things to spend whatever little money I obtain on.

funny, weren't you showing me some purple kush you got only about a week or two ago?

Who says I bought it :)

thought you had zero desire for that shit man? or were you just bullshitting in that earlier post?
just curious n stuff, you know how it is ^_^
because im wondering how long we (meaning everyone on this forum aside from you, as a collective) has to sit here watching youself make a freudian punchbag of yourself. self deception isnt healthy jesse.
you have zero desire for it yet all you could say to me a couple of weeks ago (before i blocked you because you had nothing interesting to say, surprise surprise) was how you wanted some nice weed?
come the fuck on.

but you'll quite happily smoke it anyway and sit around being an unproductive little wretch anyway?

i may be a lazy unproductive pothead but i have the self respect not to lie to myself about it.

but you'll quite happily smoke it anyway and sit around being an unproductive little wretch anyway?

i may be a lazy unproductive pothead but i have the self respect not to lie to myself about it.

Fuck yeah I'll happily smoke it, but what exactly does that have to do with the OP?

What the fuck am I lying to myself about, you're the only one butthurt here

ittts nooot funnyyy my asss is onnn fiiiireeee
dunnduhduhduh
dundndudndndun SEQUEASKERRRYRRKRKRRR

Lordy, do you two live in attempts to troll me? Getting kind of old, and it's only making you and Owen look like dickheads.

Well, Gavin said what I would have liked to have said but you'll no doubt ignore anyway. :loco:

Other than that, no real desire to take you that seriously anymore, so really this is just another topic that I find funny, at least slightly more than those tired 4chan centric posts you fling around. :lol:

Öwen;9175635 said:
Well, Gavin said what I would have liked to have said but you'll no doubt ignore anyway. :loco:

Other than that, no real desire to take you that seriously anymore, so really this is just another topic that I find funny, at least slightly more than those tired 4chan centric posts you fling around. :lol:

Fuck man.. Don't know how I'm gonna live...Owen doesn't take me seriously anymore :(.. Fuck..

ITT: Never took you seriously in the first place. Not as a person with even SEMI respectable opinions, not as a musician (you're still garbage no matter how hard you try bro,) and certainly not as a human being with any redeeming qualities that show you even have a soul.

I'm really, REALLY happy I'm not you, Owen.. LOL. You're the pure and absolute definition of what qualities to completely avoid in a person. Just remember.. What goes around comes around, karma is real.. I learned that the hard way, and I don't have to sit here being a keyboard warrior with you guys to show you that. Life WILL shovel shit in your face sooner or later. Even passively with your unhappiness/insecurities.

EDIT: I'm staying out of this. You guys have successfully hijacked another thread bringing up falsified points COMPLETELY unrelated to the OP, happy? You're the only two that get any lulz out of trolling someone looking for some solid life advice.

ITT: never took you seriously in the first place, everybody says all you do is troll to cover up the fact that you have a small dick/no real ambitions or musical knowledge. Probably why you sit there and talk to Gareth all day, eh?

Man, thats what you say, and well, if you've got a list of people that you know don't like me then feel free to rattle them off because I could use a good laugh before I go to bed. :)