Big Brother 2007

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Thoughts after one episode?

I must admit my heart sank when, while flicking through the Sunday paper, I saw that yet again it's full of young, good-looking people. Hardly reflective of society. At least they don't all seem to be as superficial and dull as last year's lot.

Early favourites to win - the orphan nerd bloke, the firefighter bloke and the dad bloke who looks like Jamie from last year.

Hayley and Andrew are a couple. Yawn. They have to go a week without anyone figuring it out. Double-yawn. Three years in a row now we've had this sort of thing.

But then they made it interesting by shipping in Hayley's ex-boyfriend from Canada. Andrew doesn't have a clue who he is.

it all sounds like shit to me , they would make at least one show entertaining if they fired the host ( covered in honey) out of a cannon into a pile of chicken feathers , because after all thats about as much substance as this stupid show has , absolute garbage.

It's not about substance Chris. It's TV.

heh heh yeah true , maybe I'm the only guy here who gets a hard on watching documentaries , but truly it is long running joke in which the creators of the show thought when they conceived the idea " maybe this stupid idea will sell and we can make a shitload of cash employing deadshits to compere the shows and get equally stupid people to make cocks of themselves while the joe public will vote for whoever they want and we make more cash " ........next.
fucken hate the show , hate it , hate it , hate it like a motherfucker , fuck it ,burn it , fire it I dont care :)

I am actully enjoying it as well, can't wait to see what happens with the guys in the white room. And the look on the Blondes face ( Haley) last night when she saw her X was classic....

A girl at work went to school with TJ. She didn't tell us anything about her though.

If I'd been in the white room I would have been bashing that red button for all it's worth as soon as I got in. Couldn't imagine spending more than five minutes with those people.

Maybe that's their tactic. Be annoying as fuck in the white room to make the others quit?

I'm watching it and have been hanging out for it to start, but in a couple of weeks I'm away for over 2 months on tour and won't be able to watch it :(

Even on my 3 phone, I'll be out of the broadband zone by a zillion miles (central, north and western queensland).

I'll have to just keep up to date by checking behind big brother forums.

Nice. I still haven't heard them, even though they've been going around for a few years now. I don't listen to much new country anymore.