Big Brother... Eek!

Originally posted by Mark
I saw two of the chicks in the shower last night, online. This internet is paying for itself ;) :p

(I don't mean it, Bevi!)

:lol: :lol: Im amazed that on a blurry, tiny, crap, slowly updated screen (even on cable) that you could spot anything! (or maybe internet video has gotten better recently?)

There were no tigers involved though, were there? When you think about it, they are similair for me, id have to pay to get my pic taken with women as they wont let me near them usually, SAME with the tigers........hmmm maybe ill become mowgli, i reckon he has it made, pissfarting around in the jungle all day, not a care in the world.......

It was just Real Player, and the -erm- 'detail' was surprisingly good :)

I was watching it purely for scientific reasons, of course.

Maybe he means "sexualogical reasons" or "lesbialogical reasons" take your pick! :D

I didn't see much TV at all in Ireland when I was there, but I must say that TV in England shits on what we get here.

I HAVE TO ADMIT IVE BEEN WATCHING IT AND I CAN SAY THAT I DONT LIKE ANY OF THE SODS THE OLD BTICH IS FUKIN ANNOYING SHE DOESNT SHUT UP AND THE FAT CHICK IS DAM PATHETIC....

IM LOOSING INTEREST ON THE FIRST WEEK IT WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE BEING IN THE SAME HOUSE AS THEM I WOULD VOTE THAT OLD ATTENTION SEEKING SLUT OF FIRST OR IM NOT GOING TO WATCH ANY MORE I CANT TAKE ANY MORE OF HER:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHO EVER PICKED THEM IS FUKED IN THE HEADAND THE BLOODY PREVIEWS TALK IT UP AS IF YOUR GOING TO SEE SOMETHING GOOD AND THEY FUK YOU OVER THE TV GUYS ARE ALL CUNTS...THEY SUK YOU IN:mad: :mad: :mad: